We at LogIQuest always welcome strong individuals into our ranks. After reading through the job description, if you feel like you are the right person fitting those descriptions, drop a mail to email@example.com with your resume and mentioning the Position title as the subject.
Position: Verbal Trainer
Job Location: Bangalore
- Take classes for GRE, GMAT, SAT
- Delivery of training as per prescribed process
- Counseling of students at the time of enrollment and provide appropriate feedback at the allocated timelines for each student
- Must track mock tests scores as well as proactively collect actual test day scores from students
- Support centers for smooth delivery of classes
- Ensure quality of training is of the highest standard
- Help the marketing team by conducting academic seminars and webinars periodically in schools and colleges.
- Open to contribute to the digital marketing strategy by writing blog posts, creating short videos etc. (Training and support will be provided for unfamiliar tasks)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Teaching experience of at least 3 years in GRE, GMAT and SAT
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in teaching methodology
- Should be able to motivate the students to perform.
- Self driven with strong adherence to deadlines
- Flexible to work on weekends